The Most Important Acne Cure Method - Simple But Effective Tip

There are so many tips and tricks for curing acne that finding one that really works is like playing the lottery! I can assure you that if you do what I suggest in this article you will see a DRAMATIC improvement in your acne.

I suffered from cystic acne for many years, well into adulthood, and it was a destructive factor in my life. I tried hundreds of different ways to cure my acne, and it wasn't until I stopped eating a certain type of food that my cystic acne calmed down and I started to see the real me again.

So what food MUST you avoid for clear skin today? Vegetable oil!

This oil is not fit for human consumption and results in such hormonal imbalance that it not only causes things like acne, but heart disease, obesity and a host of other conditions and diseases. Acne is a warning sign that you are eating too much vegetable oil.

So why does vegetable oil cause acne? Inflammation!

The hormonal inflammation caused by vegetable oil is a root cause of acne, and without getting into the biochemical details, you must avoid it.

Where vegetable oil is found...

Vegetable oil is found in modern diets in extremely large amounts, yet it is easy to avoid once you know where it is! Foods like chips (crisps), cookies (biscuits), cooking oils like sunflower oil and other junk passing itself off as food needs to be avoided if it contains vegetable oil.

You need to check what you eat to see if it contains vegetable oil, and avoid it in the future. Do this today and over the next few days you will see a marked improvement in your skin. The more you avoid vegetable oil the better your skin will look.