Healthy and beautiful skin is essential part of our overall well being. However, since every product available in the market spells dollars and depleting financial resources, we compiled some effective natural aids for your skin that will not force you to shell out cash.
The beauty of this is that you can have your own beauty products from the stuff you can find in your kitchen, fridge and garden.
Some healthy fruits for your skin:
- Apple apple juice makes an excellent remedy for fine wrinkles, cracked skin, itching and inflammation. Apples can be used as great conditioner and toner. They have been used for centuries for their skin-healing powers. Add a cup of apple juice to your bath to cleanse and soften your skin. The juice of apple can be used as breath freshener. Apple juice when applied to your hair scalp can prevent dandruff. Use as a final rinse after shampooing your hair.
- Apricots fresh juice of apricots is good for sunburn, itching and eczema.
- Avocado can be used as an effective facial mask.
- Banana can be made into an effective and inexpensive facial mask.
- Cucumber is good for treating skin eruptions and bulges and for whitening skin. It can also prevent pimples, wrinkles, blackheads and dryness of the face.
- Guava boiled leaves can be used as natural antiseptic.
- Lemons a classic home beauty ingredient, lemons are used to cleanse and freshen the skin and hair. Use lemon slices to soften rough skin spots such as elbows and heels. Lemon slices also help deodorize and mix a few teaspoons of lemon juice in your bath and you will feel fresh the whole day. Lemon juice can be added to your favorite cleanser or shampoo to refresh and tone your scalp. It also helps prevent dandruff.
- Lime Juice is very important natural aid for beautiful skin. This treatment will help you to look young and beautiful. It will also help cure pimples. It is also known to help in controlling oily skin, improve a dull and greasy complexion, improve rough and dry skin, relieve tired eyes and remove freckles
- Mango leaves can be boiled and be used as antiseptic.
- Orange orange juice paste can be is an effective remedy for pimples and acne. It can also be used for scar and blemish removal.
- Papaya orange and green papaya is used to remove whiteheads, boils and spots. It also contains the papain enzyme, which is effective in skin whitening.
- Peach the skin of peach is said to be useful in improving complexion. It can also be made as anti-wrinkle cream.
- Pineapple are good skin softeners which cleanse and rejuvenate dull and dry skin, especially for classic rough skin spots like knees, elbows, and heels.
- Pomegranate paste of roasted and powdered pomegranate skin is good in treating boils, pimples, blackheads and whiteheads.
- Strawberry can be used for conditioning and skin toning treatment. They are rich in salicylic acid an ingredient found in many commercial acne creams and thus are the best treatment for troubled or teenage skin.