Body acne can be really painful and embarrassing. When I suffered from body acne I would never go to the beach, never take my shirt off, and I felt really awkward when going out on dates. I felt really uncomfortable and my body acne was taking over my life.
I have put together 7 tips for you on how you can Get Rid of Body Acne
1. The first thing that you need to do is to realize that body acne is treatable, and can be cured naturally. Don’t worry about what others have told you. You are not on your own and with the information that you have available to you on the Internet; you can be completely free of body acne really fast. So, for tip one, I want you to realize that there is a cure for body acne and I want you to realize that you can get rid of body acne fast.
2. The next thing that you need to understand about body acne is that treatments for facial acne will not work for you in most cases. The pores on the body are much different than the pores that are on your face, so they must be treated differently.
3. When you are bathing, you need to get a soap that is intended for body acne. You can usually get an antibacterial soap that will kill any bacteria that is on your body. This is an important step when getting rid of body acne. Regular soaps and cleaners can clog the pores on your skin and cause you to have worse body acne. You also want to make sure that if you have long hair, you get all of the oil and shampoo out of your hair when washing.
4. One of the main factors that cause acne is stress. You need to cut as much stress out of your life as you can, especially if you are just coming out of puberty. You can try things like breathing exercise and yoga to reduce your stress levels.
5. In order to continue to fight the battle and get rid of body acne, you also must look at the things that you eat. You need to get more fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds into your diet. These things provide you with a lot of essential vitamins and minerals that will keep your body acne free. One food in particular to look at is Brazil Nuts. They have best tested to have reduced the amount of acne that a person has, so make sure you have plenty of these. You also want to make sure that you drink plenty of water every day to help keep your body clean.
6. Clothing can also be a factor of body acne. Make sure that you do not wear clothing that is too tight. When clothing is too tight and you sweat, the clothing will rub against your pores and clog them. This, often times, is a big factor that causes recurring body acne, so make sure that you wear loose fit clothing.
7. Long hair can cause your body acne to get worse if you do not wash it often, and make sure that it is really clean. It is a good idea to keep your hair up, and do not touch your body after touching your hair. Also, make sure that you do not touch your body after eating greasy foods. This can cause more breakouts and worse body acne. Always wash your hands with antibacterial soap after eating and handling your hair.
I hope that these tips have helped you get started on your journey to getting rid of body acne. With the proper care you can expect some great results.