Acne Free In 3 Days - Is it Possible to Cure Your Acne This Quick?

There is a lot of hype around the internet about a 3 day acne program called Acne Free In 3 Days. The website claims to show you how to cure your acne in just 3 days naturally, but is it for real, or just another scam acne product?

I used to suffer from acne for many years, and these were desperate times. Everything I tried to cure my acne with just didn't work; antibiotics, cleansers, accutane, herbal remedies etc etc. It was whilst looking for another acne solution online that I found the Acne Free In 3 Days website. Excited that my acne could be cured in just 3 days I promptly purchased the program, and was instantly surprised...

You see, the Acne Free In 3 Days program is based on an apple fast. That's right, just 3 days of eating nothing but apples and drinking water. The author Chris Gibson says that it will be worth the hassle as at the end of the 3 days your acne is completely cleared up...

So I gave the 3 day apple fast a go, and yes, after 3 days my skin was pretty much clear and I was delighted that the effort had paid off. However, my acne didn't stay gone for long. After about a week it came back as bad as ever! Chris Gibson writes in the book that you may have to do the 3 day apple fast once or twice every month to maintain flawless skin...

And that is where the Acne Free In 3 Days program fails. Firstly, the 3 day apple fast is extremely energy-draining and I was pretty much housebound for the 3 days. Without the calories of a normal diet it's hard to go about your daily activities. To do this once or twice every month for me just wasn't practical. Secondly, I lost weight doing the 3 day apple fast just once, and to do it repeatedly every month could lead to a lot of weight loss and be dangerous.

For these two reasons Acne Free In 3 Days turned out to be a disappointment for me and I was still left with my acne. It wasn't until I learned about some more practical natural acne treatments that I cleared up my skin. For example, did you know that vegetable oil is a major cause of acne? When I cut out vegetable oil from my diet my skin cleared up dramatically!