How to Get Rid of Zits - 5 Tips to Get Rid of Zits Fast

Zits can be a real pain both physically and mentally. I used to stay in the house until my zits would clear up enough to be concealed. I would not hang out with friends or even go out on dates. I think that people thought that I was stuck up, but I was really embarrassed of my zits and acne.

I was willing to do anything to get rid of my zits. I have tried a lot of natural treatments, and some have worked great. I am going to share with you the top 5 treatments that you can do at home to get rid of zits. All of these may not work for you, but some should at least help out.

1. The first tip that I want to pass along is to stay away from food that is being fried. I don’t mean not to eat the food, but stay out of the area if there is food being fried. Grease becomes airborne when it is hot and popping and settles on everything including your skin. This will lead to clogged pores and more zits. Have you ever noticed some things in the kitchen will feel like they are covered with grease, but have not been around grease? The hot grease when being fried has settled on those objects just like they do on your skin.

2. Here is another tip. Always drink plenty of water each day. Try to drink at least 8 full glasses of water each day. Water will help clear your skin and help prevent future breakouts. You also need to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables because they are packed full of great vitamins and minerals that help fight acne.

3. Another thing that I do day to day to get rid of zits is a lemon face wash. First take a fresh lemon and peal off the skin. That is all that you need in this face wash. Then take the lemon skin and some warm water and gently wash your face. Let it sit on your face for thirty minutes and then wash with your normal face wash. I don’t let mine set as long now because my zits are not as bad as before, so this does work for me.

4. A different face wash that you can try is a Cucumber mask. This will actually moisturize your face and supply a good amount of vitamins that the skin needs to battle acne and zits. To do this make a cucumber paste and apply all over your face. Let it sit for a few minutes and wash your face normally. You will start to see some improvements fairly quickly. This is also a good treatment if you have dry skin.

5. Another thing that I do is that I always try to get lots of fresh air and sun (just not too much to burn). Fresh air and sun is known to lower stress levels and provide you with a great healthy body. Just don’t get too much sun and burn your skin. When your stress is lower, so is the amount of zits and acne.