Okay, every now and then you get a pimple; some do more than others. Or maybe you just couldn't fight the temptation to pick a pimple (picking is a no-no). Well, some way or another you get a red pimple, some people think 'Oh it's just a pimple, no one will notice.' Well let me tell ya, they DO notice, especially if it's red. Here's one way of making them less noticeable.
- Wash your face daily with a good face wash.
- Pat face dry with a towel.
- Cold and hot water help reduce redness and puffiness of your pimple.
- Look at a grocery store for a redness reducing product to put on your pimple.
- Eye drops are made to remove redness in the eyes, but they work just as well on your pimples. So squirt at least three drops on your pimple.
- Wait at least five minutes.
- Normal soap is fine, but you should really use Neutrogena Acne Wash if you have it.
- Use an oil-free sunblock of SPF 15 or more everyday. It makes your skin softer and prevents the sun from making your pimple worse.
- If you don't have eye drops around, you can use a fever reducing OTC drug like Ibuprofen. It reduces redness, hence the name. Just one of two pills does the trick and takes about the same time as the eye drops.
- if you have bad acne it helps to go to a dermatologist who can perscribe you medication to take by mouth. the acne will dissappear in a few months