Good skin comes to those who wait

I have always got mad whenever some old timer told me to be patient. Have you ever heard that saying “Rome wasn’t built in a day”? Well, that made me mad, too. Why should I wait? What’s the big idea with all this “wait, wait, wait” thing? Call me weird, but I’ve always thought that patience is overrated. A sort of excuse for people who can’t keep up with things. So whenever people told me to wait I used to say: You wait! I have better things to do.

Maybe it’s hormones, I don’t know. I have a bad case of hyperactive behavior coupled with a bad case of acne and I couldn’t really use another problem in my life. And, oh, yeah!, I don’t like to be patient. Things move fast nowadays and I shudder to think what my life would have been like two centuries ago. I’m sure those people had no idea how to move fast. That’s why it took them years to build Rome. I’m pretty sure that the whole construction phase could have been completed a lot faster than it was.

Anyway, one day I decided to put an end to my acne. There has to be a way to do that. So I looked around for acne treatments, things that I could use to get rid of this problem. It didn’t take me long to find something that sounded right. Decisions always come quick to me. I found this product called ClearPores, saw that it was a comprehensive solution, noticed the cool money-back guarantee and decided on the spot to buy it. No financial risk, looks successful, sounds OK – it’s a deal.

ClearPores is a system made of three parts. The first part consists of deep facial and skin washes that open the pores and clear out the grime, dirt and bacteria. The SD Alcohol and Salicylic Acid solution is very effective at clearing away the sebum and opening clogged pores. This way, bacteria don’t get a chance to turn my pores into pimples and my skin stays acne free. There’s none of that shiny look either. The washes really take care of the sebum.

The second part of the system is the herbal pills that take the fight to the bacteria. The pills make sure my skin is not a friendly place for bacteria. No thriving, no reproducing, no infecting. Bacteria die quickly and are gone. No more red spots for me. The third part of the system is the protection cream that keeps my skin free of pimples yet to come. Knowing that the cream keeps dirt and bacteria away from my skin makes me feel safe.

At first I was really mad and, well, a bit scared. I was nervous about my acne and I thought that the ClearPores system will clean me up in no time. Imagine my surprise to see that my skin looked worse than before. At that point I thought I’d been ripped off and I was getting ready to request a refund. However, I read on the forum that this thing is quite common and it actually means that things are getting better because the body is getting rid of many bad things.

Well, things are better know and I’m glad I didn’t quit the program. The only problem is that it takes time for results to show. Knowing that everything will eventually be OK helps a lot. Although I still hate the wait and I resent knowing that I have to be patient, I can’t give up now that things are looking better. It’s pretty clear that my expectations of a quick cure were a bit unrealistic, but I’m content that an end to my problem is finally in sight. I feel good.