Tired and confused of all the cosmetic products in the market? Are you typically at loss on what to buy to have the best quality that would give your skin the care it deserves? Well, if you are constantly fooled by the hypes done by those big cosmetic companies who are spending billions of dollars each year to satisfy your quest, then you might consider computing the amount of money that you have spent. How much does each trip to the drugstore cost? How many bottles of products did you buy aimed to cleanse, tone, moisturize, and exfoliate your skin? Does your bureau resemble a hospital medicine cabinet? The truth is, maintaining a beautiful skin does not have to be this complicated. There are natural ways to have that beautiful skin you have always longed for at your refrigerator and kitchen. Moreover, they are not that expensive as those bottles of cosmetics that you are so fond of.
Easy Home Recipes for Beautiful Skin for Every Day of the Week
- You will need one egg, a heaping tablespoon of mayonnaise and a tablespoon of honey. Mix this together thoroughly with a fork and apply sparingly to the skin. Allow this to dry and then wipe off with a warm washcloth.
- You will need 1 tbsp. yeast, 1 tbsp. baking soda, 1 tbsp. water. Mix together ingredients and apply on face allowing it to sit for 15 minutes before rinsing it with warm water.
- You will need 1 tbsp. of gram flour, 1/4 tsp. orange peel powder, 1 tbsp. beaten yogurt, 1 tsp. olive oil. Mix ingredients well and apply paste on your face and neck allowing it to dry. Rinse with warm water first then cold water.
- Slices of cucumbers applied to the eyes refresh and relieve puffiness and they are great cleansers when sliced and rubbed over your face. The same holds true for slices of fresh tomatoes.
- You will need one-fourth tsp. of limejuice stir to mix with one tsp. of milk and cucumber juice. Apply on the face and neck and wash off after 14 minutes. This cleanses and purifies pores of skin.
- Make a paste by mixing papaya, honey, milk and milk powder. Apply on the face and let sit for a few minutes then wash off.
- You will need 1/2 tsp of rose water mixed with 1 tsp of honey. Gently apply to the face. Leave it for about 15-20 minutes, then wash off with tepid water. Honey moisturizes and soothes dry skin, and is gentle enough for daily use.
Really, you do not need to blow your savings just to have a beautiful skin. Next time you long for a facial open your fridge and treat yourself to an inexpensive, all natural, at home salon. Satisfaction guaranteed.