Acne is a very common skin disease or skin ailment affecting almost everybody. It is mainly caused due to blockage of skin follicle ducts of sebaceous glands. This leads to inflammation and subsequent infection by a bacterium which is known by name P.Acnes.
There are many Home Remedies for Acne which have been used for hundreds of years.
Below are some of the Home Remedies for Acne suggested mostly by users
1) This remedy is one of the effective Home remedy for Acne and suggested by most of users: Mix lemon juice with rose water in a bowl. One lemon with same amount of rose water will do. Apply it on your face and wash it only after 30 mins. Continually doing so will not only get rid only of acne and pimples but also has the effect of lightening the skin blemishes.
2) You can use fresh mint juice to apply on your face as this helps in acne removal.
3) Strawberry leaves can also help to decrease the pimple swelling.
4) This Home Remedy for Acne is also suggested by most users: Orange peel for acne removal. What you have to do is to mash it or blend it, mix with some water to form a paste before applying on your affected areas.
5) Mix turmeric powder with some mint juice and apply on the acne scars. Rinse it off with clean, lukewarm water after about 30 mins.
6) Cooking condiments such as vinegar and salt have their uses as Home Remedies for Acne. Mix them both, before rubbing the mix over the pimples. Leave it there for some 10 to 20 mins and wash with lukewarm water.
7) Apply honey on the infected acne areas on your face and plaster on it. You can wash your face in the morning to see the amazing results.
8) This Home Remedy for Acne is also suggested by most of users: Grind some bay leaves and blanch in water, cool them and apply on the acne.
9) Make a paste from sandalwood and black gram. Use either milk or rose water as the support for the paste. Apply over the whole face, or just in the infected areas, and leave it overnight. Wash your face with cool water in the morning..
10) Another way of drawing out the acne pimples and speeding up the curing process is to use egg whites. These are used as a facemask and leave overnight. Wheat germ is another option, as it is right in vitamins and has a encouraging effect on the skin if taken regularly.
11) Lavender oil is also admirable choice. This essential oil when applied to the skin directly can help to avoid and get rid of zits.
12) Fresh mint juice is recognized as the cure for pimples, scabies, skin infections, insect stings and eczema
13) Apply the juice of raw papaya, including the skin and seeds, on the infected parts.
14) Place strawberry leaves on the affected area to permit the alkalinity reduce the swelling.
15) This Home Remedy for Acne is recommended by many users: Ordinary toothpaste. If your face feels swollen, put a small bit of toothpaste on your pimples before going to bed. Your skin will feel much healthier in the morning.
16) Mix up a paste using one teaspoon of cinnamon power and 3 tablespoons of honey in a bowl. Put it on your face before you go to bed and wash it off as soon as you wake up using warm water. Two weeks of doing this will make your acne pimples go away for a considerable period