In this article you will find out about an effective natural home remedy for acne. To beat acne you need to accept that your genetic heritage is different to non-acne sufferers, and you will have to make some changes. Luckily, these changes to your lifestyle are not difficult to do, and the rest of this article shows you step-by-step what it takes...
1. Acne is a hormonal inflammatory malfunction. Food contributes to up to 90% of whether you produce pro-inflammatory hormones (which result in acne in acne prone people), or anti-inflammatory hormones (great for your health and fight against acne.)
2. The main pro-inflammatory food is vegetable oil, which can result in acne breakouts within 30 minutes of consuming it. Cooking oils like sunflower oil should be avoided, as should foods containing vegetable oil. This means you do need to check for vegetable oil on the ingredients labels of the foods you buy. I cannot emphasize enough how important this is to clearing your skin, and you would be wise to use this piece of information.
3. Find out about other foods that cause the production of pro-inflammatory hormones. I have written lots on this, and it is vitally important that you do avoid the worst inflammatory foods to clear your skin. By doing this you can clear up your complexion by up to 50-100%. Such a simple change to your diet shouldn't be ignored.
4. Get more nutrients into your body. This is an important step for two reasons, a) Your body will malfunction and do 'odd' things when it is deficient in nutrients. For genetically acne prone people, this means...acne! b) Nutrients fight against the conditions in the body that lead to acne. This means that even if you are not deficient in nutrients, getting more than your body needs to operate normally will mean that the extra nutrients will be used exclusively to combat the conditions that lead to acne, and thus help prevent acne from manifesting.
5. Check for candida and other fungi infections. These infections disrupt the digestive system significantly, and inhibit the absorption of nutrients, resulting in nutrient deficiency and the resulting acne that it causes. The basics to eliminating a candida infection are i) Avoid sugar. This is because yeast survives in the body on sugar, i.e. sugar is 'yeast food'. By cutting sugar out of your diet you can starve the yeast infection away. ii) Take probiotics. A body that is depleted in good bacteria can cause the onset of candida. Probiotics are a way to refuel the stores of good bacteria in your body. iii) Eat lots of vegetables. These also contain good bacteria, and are essential body alkalisers. Having an alkaline body is an important way to kill off the candida yeast infection.
Each step just outlined is progressively more difficult to incorporate into ones life, but each are simple concepts and only require that you a) know what you are doing, and b) can use the strength of your own willpower to comply with the steps. Like anything worth achieving in life, it does require some willpower to pull it off. And believe me when I say that once you pull off clearing your acne, you will be able to overcome any obstacle in life. You should also realize that after a few days and weeks, when you see the results that using these steps leads to - clear skin - you will be motivated to adhere to the steps, and it will become an automated part of your life that becomes effortless.