Of the different kinds of known skin diseases, acne is deemed as the most common among people. In fact, statistics show that in people ages between 12 to 25, about 85 percent or almost all have experienced having acne. And yes, almost half of the adult men and women have mentioned having had acne. But then again, how come the rest of the population does not suffer from acne? Ever wonder how they get rid of their pimples and acne-inc?
Getting rid of pimples and acne requires you to change some of your practices and habits. Following a clean practice or habit is important so as to not make your face or your body a breeding ground of bacteria that cause acne and pimples.
A few pointers on practices that could help you get rid of pimples and acne-inc are the following:
- As much as possible, do not touch your face with your hands. And if you have a mannerism of resting your cheek or cupping your chin with your hand, try to change it as our fingers, or even hands, could get really oily and full of bacteria. In relation to this, do not pick or press your pimples as this action could just lead the bacteria to spread over the nearby area that may cause swelling of your skin, and worse, may leave scars on your face.
- Beauty regimen must be taken with caution. We need to take note of what kinds of beauty ingredients are harmful or beneficial for our skin. Take for example, using products with benzyl peroxide is a no-no as this chemical is strong for our skin that it reduces skin moisture and may lead to irritation or redness of skin.
- Oil-based skin cleansers and moisturizers are also a no-no as these products will just tend to increase oil on your face that may cause clogging of pores. Rather, it is best to use products that are water-based. Those that contain 2% salicylic acid and 1% SD alcohol are good examples of these products. In fact, these are used in removing warts, treating acnes, psoriasis and other skin diseases. In fact, dermatologists suggest use of 2% salicylic acid as the right amount in treating acne.
- It is also good that there are now wide array of make-up that are water-based. This is highly encouraged for use rather than the oil-based ones.
- Make sure that you wash your face at least once or twice a day. It is advisable to use oil-free antibacterial facial wash rather than soap because of the deep cleaning it does with the skin. Also, refrain from using cleansers with granules like exfoliating soaps or walnut hulls as they sometimes do more harm than good.
- Taking herbal supplements like dandelion roots, aloe vera and yellow dock helps too as they rebuild the skin cells and gets rid of pimple and acne-inc inflammation.
Taking all of this, permanently cure pimples and acne-inc is not attained over night. It requires your dedication and effort in getting rid of them. When acne and pimples appear on your face, act on curing them the soonest time to make your skin stay healthy and beautiful.