video tutorial for pimples

Why me! Why do I suffer from acne while others enjoy flawless skin…?

“Discover the disturbing yet crucial message your acne is screaming at you…
What it means… And what to do about it…”

(Lesson 1 of 5)

In a hurry? Click the button below
for a *multi-media* summary...

(The first vital secret to overcoming your acne challenge)


Why am I cursed with acne? What did I ever do to deserve this? And why does my friend have perfect skin while I suffer? What is the difference between them and me?

Sound familiar?

I know it's so incredibly frustrating...I’ve been there. I know exactly what you're going through. However take heart. You’ve come to the right place…

You're about to discover surprising answers to these burning questions. But we get to that there is a secret that you MUST know if you’re ever going to beat your acne

If you don’t know this secret you are virtually doomed to failure. However if you do know it you are virtually guaranteed to succeed in beating your acne challenge once and for all.

Above everything else you’re about to learn, this secret is by far the most important…

But…

You’re not quite ready for it just yet. I’ll be revealing it in later lessons in the e-tutorial after we have covered a few important points so be watching for it.

The disturbing yet crucial
message behind your acne

Let me prepare you. It sounds a little crazy at first, but please hear me out. Because it's very important you “get it” before you’ll understand the rest of this e-tutorial.

Are you ready?

Great! Then here is your first secret that is vital you understand. As a healer told me...

We need every disease we have!
(Including your acne)

What, are you telling me I need this God awful skin?

Yep that's exactly what I'm saying. No, I'm not on drugs and I didn't escape from a funny farm ;-)

Let me explain...

Your acne is an important message from your body . Your body is trying to tell you something VITAL is going wrong. Here’s what I mean by that…

When something start to go wrong in your body your body sends you a message. You may feel a little nausea, or a pain somewhere, or indigestion...something small.

Now you either hear the message and make some changes or you don't. If you don't hear it then…

The problem only gets worse!

Your body sends you another message...this time LOUDER! Now instead of a small pain in your side you feel a sharp stabbing pain. Now instead of a little indigestion you get chronic heartburn etc.

And the messages keep getting louder and louder (the disease symptoms get more and more severe) until you either sit up, take notice, and do something about it...

Or you die!

Don't freak out. I'm not saying you're going to die.

But what I am saying is...

Your acne is only an external message
to a much deeper INTERNAL problem

So, you've got to sit up, take notice, listen to this message, and do something about it. Because if you don't it's only going to get worse.

And you know what...

If you don't listen to this message your acne is trying to send you and do something about it, not only will you suffer from acne and acne scars, but you may also suffer from yet an ever increasing severity of hormonally related diseases down the road such as...

  • PMS
  • Hair loss (both male and female)
  • Prostate problems
  • Any disease associated with high estrogen levels...such as female problems, female cancers, and endometriosis.

Pretty scary when you think about it.

And these diseases can manifest even if your acne goes away...because you never corrected the deep INTERNAL problem that caused your acne in the first place.

Now I'm not saying you're destined to suffer these diseases if you suffer from acne. But what I am saying is that if you cure your acne it will lesson or eliminate any of these hormonally related problems down the road.

How could I possibly say that?

Well, the reason you're getting acne now is because your system is not "deactivating" and clearing excess and "used" hormones from your body very effectively. And as a result…

Your hormones are way out of balance!

Sorry...but that's the reality! (No worries...I'm going to show you exactly how to balance your hormones in later lessons. So stay with me.)

So as much as you feel cursed now...your acne isn't a curse! Thank God your body is letting you know something is wrong. So next time you look in the mirror...don't get upset, but appreciate the message...

And do something about it!

O.k. you've made that point clear. Now what do you do about it?

Well, the very next step for you to overcoming your acne challenge is you need to understand in more detail why you're getting acne in the first place.

You’ve heard all kinds of reasons why you suffer from acne, but I’m here to tell you you’ve NEVER been told the EXACT cause of your acne challenge. And believe me it will surprise you.

What is it?

In the next lesson you will discover in detail exactly what is causing your acne.

Review it carefully because these secrets took YEARS of dedicated effort to unravel. And having an exact understanding of just what is causing your acne challenge is vital before you can understand how to get rid of your acne once and for all.